Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HIGHLAND FALLS, NEW YORK: AMY + SCOTT | MARRIED

A heartbreaking phone call one day confirmed what no bride ever wants to hear, especially only 2 months before her wedding. My cousin Amy was hysterical as she had just found out her photographer - who had been booked for over a year - cancelled on her. Since I was already invited as a guest, I immediately jumped at the opportunity to capture the most amazing day of her and Scott's life. I mean, who wouldn't want to photograph their own awesome family if they had the chance?! Her only request? I better dance with her on the dance floor. And I most certainly did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice work Linds, you really captured the happiness of the day !!!!- Clare

Anonymous said...

Lindsay: If I had to pick just one word to describe the celebration that took place the day of Amy and Scott's wedding, it would be "joy." The entire day was filled with it, their family and friends exuded it, and your photos captured the heart of it. You have the unique ability of taking a photograph and turning it into a piece of artwork. All who view them get to experience the excitement and emotion of every moment as if they were present. Your talent is a blessing to all of us who get to share your vision. I can't wait to see what you post next! Love you - Mom

David said...

girl you have turned photography into ART !!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin