Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GOSHEN, NEW YORK: LIBBY + JOHN | MARRIED

Here is another wedding I have been dying to post! Libby and John got married September 3rd, 2011 on the most beautiful sunny day! This couple was a dream to work with. Libby was the most stunning bride and the love she and John had for each other was evident. With the help of my right hand man, Stephen Brayda, we were able to capture one of the most important days in Libby and John's life. Their wedding was so much fun and filled with love and laughter - I don't think I have ever laughed so hard during a best man's speech! It was a challenge choosing which photos to post because I had such a great time with them, and I am forever grateful to have been part of their special day! Congrats you two!












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin