Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GARRISON, NEW YORK: ANNE MARIE + PETER | ENGAGED

Happy New Year! Wow, I've had so many memorable experiences this past year. I've met so many incredible people and definitely learned a lot, not only about my photography but about myself. 2012 is going to be a big year and I am ready to face all the new challenges and changes that will take place in both my personal life and in my career. One of the biggest yet most exciting changes I will face is MARRIAGE! Wedding planning has basically taken over my life at the moment, however, I would like to share with you my last engagement session of 2011. Anne Marie and Peter were a dream to work with. We discovered some special locations that were just magical... the camera loved these two. They even brought their awesome dog along to share in the fun! Congrats to Anne Marie and Peter on your engagement and upcoming wedding this summer. So many wonderful things to look forward to... cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin