Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GARRISON, NEW YORK: CARLY + VINNY | ENGAGED

Happy New Year! 2012 was an awesome year. I married a totally awesome dude and we moved to Brooklyn, my twin sister got engaged and my best friends are having babies! I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store! More dreams, more love, more happiness! To kick start the year, I wanted to share with you my sister's engagement photos which we shot bright and early on Thanksgiving morning. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, so what better way to celebrate what we are thankful for than capturing the love Carly and Vinny have for each other.

Stay tuned for some awesome weddings and a few more surprises on the blog soon! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay....these photos are gorgeous! Your eye for capturing the sunlight, landscape, emotion and heart of your subjects allows all who view them to actually feel the magic of the moment. You never cease to amaze me with your talents! Love you so much.......Mom

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin