Thursday, February 7, 2013

BEAR MOUNTAIN STATE PARK, NEW YORK: LINDSAY + DAVID | MATERNITY

This post is so very special to me. I had the incredible honor of photographing a maternity session for my best friend Lindsay! We have been best friends for what seems like forever, and have been through everything together: from not wanting to give up our security blankets to watching Full House at each other's houses; getting into trouble in high school and even being bridesmaids in each other's weddings. We've laughed, we've cried and been through every heart-wrenching experience typical teenage girls go through. I love Lindsay and David so much, so here's to you guys and the new little man you're bringing into this group!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful loving photos!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! I can't wait to see the baby photos! Love you so much, Lindsay and David! Momma B

Aunt Jo said...

Cannot wait for the newest edition to the family, love you both MUAH!!!!! Aunt Jo!

Carly Blackmon said...

WOW! Those little shoes and Lindsay's eyes just blow me away! <3

Anonymous said...

I love the photo with all the shoes. These are great. Lindsay's eyes are gorgeous as always!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin