Monday, July 21, 2014

TARRYTOWN, NEW YORK: MEGHAN + PETER | MARRIED

Joyful. One of the many words to describe Meghan and Peter's beautiful wedding. I remember hearing how sweet and friendly Meghan sounded when she contacted me a year before her wedding and I knew she was a perfect match for Peter, who I have known since I was a kid! Friends and family celebrated their love complete with tons of laughs, happy tears, heartfelt speeches and some killer dance moves. Everywhere I turned, someone had a giant smile on their face! I loved every second of this wedding and I wish Meghan and Peter a lifetime of wedded bliss. And I hope your honeymoon in Ireland is amazing!

Here are just a few of the many photos I love from their wedding day!


Venue: Hilton Westchester
Wedding Dress: Paula Varsalona
Grooms Attire: Men's Wearhouse
Shoe Designer: Nine West
Hair Stylist: Salone D'Bellezza
Make Up: Danielle Spirelli
Florist: Rubrums Florist
DJ: Jimmy Dee Music Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin