Sunday, December 19, 2010

WEST POINT/MONROE, NEW YORK: ANNA + DAN | MARRIED

Love was in the air this past fall! Many of my friends and family got married/engaged during this beautiful fall season of 2010. Me included! But I'll save that for another post ;) I had the amazing honor of photographing two very special friends of mine on their wedding day with the help of my now fiance, Stephen. Anna Kinney and Dan Guerra have been good friends of mine for a while now. Dan and I have known each other since preschool and Anna moved here to join the rest of us at James I. O'Neill High School. Anna and I quickly became close friends and shared many common interests. One interest in particular was cheerleading. Yes, we both were cheerleaders and those are some of my most cherished memories during my high school days. It was such a blessing to be a part of their special day and capture those memories for them. Anna and Dan are so beautiful together and I couldn't be happier for the two of them! Congrats guys!!

Blog Archive

Follow on Bloglovin